Friday, 5 August 2016

digital thumbnails

some slightly more detailed thumbnails of this particular idea
initial one

made the wave curve outwards and pointier because that makes it look more menacing and dynamic. also made the hand closer and reaching out more. will need to get a good reference for the foreshortening.

(figuring out anatomy a bit more.)

a slightly different version, which is not as much of a view from within the city, but above it. I also used the fibonacci spiral to compose it. I think I should make the lower hand bigger and closer to make it better. and maybe make the hand reaching out? (at the moment it's grabbing some people to eat)


I do like the way the view from within the city makes it seem more like you're a person in atlantis, but the view from above means i can actually show the circlular nature of the city more.



No comments:

Post a Comment